Srivari Seva is a highly successful volunteer program at Tirumala Tirupati Balaji Temple. In the volunteer program, pilgrims visiting Tirupati Temple get an opportunity to do service in the various departments of the temple to help in the smooth flow of pilgrims and their needs.
Nearly 500,000 devotees have participated in the Srivari Seva so far.
Participants can do the work of their choice.
- They can help in manning the queue lines both inside and outside the temple.
- Help the staff in the kitchen and at the Nithya Annadanam complex.
- Assist staff at the free tonsuring area.
- Assist in stringing flowers required for the temple.
- They can also assist in the laddu selling counters.
- Devotees are also allowed to help in departments like vigilance, health, medical, bookstalls and garden.
- Some devotees also get opportunity to work at the Parakamani center where the hundi offerings are sorted.