Ashta Siddhi is the eight Siddhis or yogic powers as per Hinduism. They are:
- Anima – becoming very minute like an atom.
- Laghima – becoming very light in weight like cotton
- Mahima – becoming large in size like a mountain or an ocean.
- Prapti – touching faraway object with one’s hand.
- Prakamya – the power to behave according to one’s desire.
- Vasihstva – controlling all beings and things in the world.
- Ishitva – Controlling births and deaths of beings and things.
- Vasishta – the power of making all beings and things behave according to one’s will.