Naba Barsha or Poila Baisakh is the New Year as per traditional calendar followed in Bengal and
. Here is a collection of Naba Barsha or Poila Baisakh Messages and Quotes for 2014 that can be used to greet your friends and relatives. Bangladesh
- Let this Poila Baisakh give you the strength to do all that you dreamed to do during last year but didn’t dare to do.
- Poila Baisakh stands for new and fresh – Life is always new and fresh – Let us strive to make all days Nava Barsha.
- May this Poila Baisakh be a good and prosperous one for all of us.
- Let us welcome this Naba Barsha with great hope, eagerness and anticipation. Let us look forward to a plentiful year of joy, satisfaction, peace and prosperity.
- Happy Poila Baisakh! Let this be a delightful year, filled with delightful things in each of its days.
- This is a time of new beginnings and for the celebration of life – Happy Naba Barsha
- Let this Poila Baisakh bring peace and prosperity in the lives of all.
- Let us vow to take life in our stride this Naba Barsha and make it tolerable as well as beautiful by accepting sorrow and happiness with sanity.
- Naba Barsha! Wish you a happy and prosperous year with love, peace, hope and joy for the year ahead.
- Let this Naba Barsha usher in a Good and Sweet Year, both materially and spiritually.
- From this Naba Barsha let us go forward with great hope that all things will be possible.
- Happy Naba Barsha, let this year be filled with the things that are truly good.
- Another Poila Baisakh is here. Let this New Year herald new optimism, zeal and cheer.
- I hope this Naba Barsha will bring cheer, prosperity and peace in your life. Let us pray that we gain enough strength to accept the highs and lows of life with equanimity.
- From this Naba Barsha let us only spread love, peace and laughter.
- Another Naba Barsha here, Let us banish our worries and mistakes and start afresh. Happy Naba Barsha!