Popular Diwali messages and sayings:
- This Diwali let us give thanks for all we hold dear: Our health, our family, our friends and to the grace of God which never ends.
- Let us release our grudges, anger and pains, for these are nothing but binding chains.
- Let us vow to live each day in the most pious, God-conscious way.
- Let us vow to serve all who are in need, regardless of race, caste, gender or creed.
- Let us vow to keep Lord in our heart, to chant His name each day at the start.
- Let us vow to lead the world from darkness to light, from falsehood to truth, and from wrong to right.
- And let us vow to remember that we are all one, embracing all, discriminating against none.
- May this Diwali be filled with prosperity and peace, and love and joy which doesn't cease.
- May you have success in all you do. And may God's blessings be showered upon you.