The four day and three night package includes
- Rail Journey in AC 3-Tier (with Return ticket).
- On-board and off-board catering.
- Road Transport (in Deluxe Bus)
- Darshan Slip (for Vaishno Devi)
- Accommodation in 4-Star category Hotel (on twin-sharing basis)
- Sightseeing (
at Nagrota) Kolkandoli Temple -and-Change & Food Facility at Bhawan Wash
- Services of Experienced Tour Escort.
The Tour Itinerary
The tour starts on every Friday from New Delhi at 2035 hrs by Rajdhani Express (2425).
- Day 01 Dep. from New Delhi Raiway Station at 2035 hrs by Rajdhani Express (AC 3 tier).
- Day 02 Arrival at
Railway Station at 0530 hrs. Pickup from Jammu Railway Station to Katra by non-AC bus. Check-in at Hotel Bhawani Z Jammu Paradise. Darshan at Vaishno Devi (timing as individually desired) (drop till Banganga is provided).
- Day 03 Free for sightseeing (considering that the individual does Darshan on Day 2). Dep. to
Railway Station at 1730 hrs by non-AC bus. Dep. from Jammu Railway Station by Uttar Sampark Kranti Express at 2030 hrs./ Pooja Exp.2414 at hrs. Jammu
- Day 04 Arrival at
Railway Station. New Delhi
The tour is only open to
Note: When browsing Indian railway websites it is better to use Internet Explorer. You will also need loads of patience as the websites frequently behave oddly and you can be stuck in certain pages for minutes.