- Always use Natural Holi colours.
- Use a moisturizer on your face and all those parts that are exposed.
- Use oil or conditioner on your hair before playing Holi. The oil or conditioner will form a thin layer and it will act as a barrier. You can easily remove it with shampoo later.
- If you’re allergic to chemicals, consult your doctor before playing Holi.
- Avoid water balloons as they can cause injuries.
- If there is severe irritation, consult a doctor. Don’t attempt self-medication.
Why celebrate Holi?
Lathmar Holi of Barsana,
Dangers of Chemical Colours during Holi festival
How to Make Natural Holi Colours at Home?
Why do we light fires during Holi?
Are the Holi Water Guns Safe?