For Sabarimala 2008 dates please visit this link - Sabarimala 2008
This post was written during 2006 Mandalam season
1) The Sabarimala temple will open at 1730 (Indian time) today.
2) The new priests will take over the duty at 1915 (Indian time) today.
4) The Ayyappa temple will be open till December 27 and will be closed for 2 days.
5) The temple will reopen on December 30 for the 20-day Makaravilaku festival.
6) The Makaravilaku festival begins on December 31.
7) The Makarajyoti will be sighted on January 14.
8) The temple closes on January 19 at 2200 hrs.
9) The season comes to an end on January 20 with the visit of Royal Representatives from
All people irrespective of their religion are welcome in this temple. Women above the age of 12 are not allowed. This is being debated in